This Committee is responsible for the oversight of the Financial Services Council's ("FSC") Standard No. 1 – Industry Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and reviewing FSC member compliance with FSC Standards.
The role of this Committee is to:
- consider Board Committee proposals for the development of new Standards and revisions to existing Standards;
- review and make final recommendations to the Board for the approval of draft Standards or Guidance Notes, and revisions to existing Standards or Guidance Notes;
- oversee the annual FSC Standards compliance process and provide a report to the Board; and
- hear and assess complaints against FSC member companies, non-compliance with FSC’s Standards and expediting disciplinary action if required.
The Committee comprises the following members of the FSC's Board:
- FSC Director, Jen Driscoll, Chief Executive Officer, AllianceBernstein (Australia) Ltd
- FSC Director, Justin Delaney, Chief Executive Officer, Zurich Australia and New Zealand
- FSC Director, Alison Telfer, Country Head Australasia, UBS Asset Management (Australia) Ltd
For more information please contact either: