In 2021, the Life Insurance industry will come together to celebrate the achievements of individuals and teams in different areas.
This year, The FSC will be awarding excellence in FIVE categories.
*NEW* BEST LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
Sponsored by EXL
This award will honour an organisation which has delivered an outstanding Life Insurance awareness campaign to consumers.
• Zurich Financial Services Australia - OnePath Clarity
• MetLife Australia - Spotlight on Life Insurance
• TAL - COVID support awareness campaign
INNOVATION IN RETAIL LIFE INSURANCE
Sponsored by Gen Re
This award will honour an organisation which has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to innovation in Retail Life Insurance through the launch of a product or service.
• AIA - AIA Income Protection CORE (IP Core) / Wellbeing Check In
• TAL - TAL HealthSense Plus
• SCOR & OnePath - Claims Rules Engine
• BT Financial Group - IP60 discount
• MetLife - Australia360Health
INNOVATION IN GROUP LIFE INSURANCE
Sponsored by RGA Australia
This award will honour an organisation which has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to innovation in Group Life Insurance through the launch of a product or service.
• Zurich Financial Services Australia - Salesforce’s Einstein Analytics
• EML - TPD Clarity, Claims Management
• MLC Life Insurance - Mindset4Life
• AIA - Pain Coaching / Mind Coach
• TAL - Headlight
LIFE INSURANCE YOUNG ACHIEVER
Sponsored by TurksLegal
This award recognises the achievements of up and coming individuals within the Life Insurance industry.
• AIA - Saul Lazar / Michael Deville
LIFE INSURANCE INDUSTRY LEADER
Sponsored by SKL
This award will honour an individual who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to innovative thinking to transform the Life Insurance industry to meet the challenges of the next generation.
• AIA - Danny Shuttleworth
• TAL - Chad Downie
Winners will be announced at the Life Insurance Awards Dinner on Wednesday 21 April 2021 (more details to be announced soon).
The applications are judged by individuals outside of the Life Insurance industry to maintain a fair and unbiased decision.
PHOTOS FROM THE 2019 FSC LIFE INSURANCE GALA DINNER
Industry Excellence Awards 2019
At the 2019 Financial Services Council Summit Gala Dinner, eight financial services executives were recognised for their sustained professional support for and leadership of the financial services industry. See more here.