The FSC hosts a number of events throughout the year.
FSC BT Political Series
There are three breakfasts throughout the year for the political series which sees a number of highly influential political figures speak in regards to the latest policy issues.
There is also an exclusive Parliamentary Cocktail event held in Canberra each year which is an invitation only event for members.
Past speakers have included:
- The Hon Kelly O’Dwyer MP – Assistant Treasurer
- The Hon Josh Frydenberg MP – Assistant Treasurer
- The Hon Chris Bowen MP – Shadow Treasurer
- The Hon Steven Ciobo MP – Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer
Check the calendar for any upcoming FSC BT Political Series functions.
FSC MEMBER ONLY EVENTS
FSC HDY CEO Lunch Series
Throughout the year FSC Member CEO’s are exclusively invited to attend lunches with influential and high profiles individuals. Conducted under ‘Chatham house rules’ to give our guests unrestricted access.
Previous speakers have included:
- The Hon Malcom Turnbull MP – Minister for Communications (now Prime Minister)
- Mr John Fraser – Secretary to the Treasury
- Dr Ken Henry – Chairman of NAB and former Treasury Secretary
- Mr Glenn Stevens – Governor and Chairman, Reserve Bank of Australia
These lunches are provided to our full member CEO's as a member benefit of joining the FSC, if you would like to learn more about membership click here.
FSC Member CEO’s are invited to attend breakfast with the FSC CEO’s Sally Loane 5 times a year, three events in Sydney and two events in Melbourne.
The breakfast provides our member CEO’s with the opportunity to discuss with Sally and other like-minded FSC member CEOs the current political and regulatory environment, as well as an update on what is happening at the FSC.
Professional Series Briefings
FSC Members are invited to attend a number of Policy and Regulatory briefings throughout the year. Hosted at the FSC offices this provides members with an update from our Policy team or a specialist in the area being discussed.
Would you like to sponsor future events?
The FSC are always looking for event partners, contact Robert Campbell, Strategic Alliances Manager via 02 9299 3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org